Pages

My Counter:)

RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Show & Tell"

So it's a simple necklace that lies on my neck every single day. I really don't take it off at all, only when I necessarily have to. There's just so much meaning behind this simple gold with a flower necklace that I can write a whole book trying to explain. It hasn't even been a year since I've had it, but I plan on keeping it forever. It was a gift lets put it that way from someone very, very special to me. That person is now gone from my life, but my promise was to get rid of this necklace the day I stopped loving him. It's silly to say, but there's more reason why I keep this necklace, then just keeping a silly little promise. When I'm lonely, sad or just need time for myself I look down and grab the necklace it brings back so many good memories in my life. Out in the world 600 miles away I know that that person who gave me this necklace is safe and I am still in his memories in some way or another. Every night, I kiss this necklace hanging on my neck before I go to sleep. It sounds silly, but it's a habit I plan on keeping for as long as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment