Pages

My Counter:)

RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Book Report: Scribbler of Dreams=)

What would you do if the love of your life, is the one you're doomed to hate forever? That's the moral of the story on the book Scribbler of Dreams by: Mary E. Pearson. It all started with Kaitlin Malone and her sister when they are forced to go into a new high school which is the land of the enemy . . . The Crutchfields. Past down from generation to generation The Malones and The Crutchfields were doomed to hate eachother but then Kaitlin and Bram Crutchfield fall deeply in love, and soon Kaitlin learns that there is a whole different story about the Crutchfields and it's up to her to leave the "before" in the past and bring out a new future, besides since Bram loves her, he will forgive her and her family right?

This book is everything I love to find in books. It has romance, suspense, and true love. When I read this book it makes me wonder what if I was the one in the position of Kaitlin? I would be devastated to be tied up in the whole Romeo and Juliet idea, but then true love does conquer all. I myself, was never in the position of dating the enemy but I do have my own love story, and wow has it been a love story! Each day I grow more profound of my loved one, but at the same time I know it's a long start and it has only been the beginning.

In this story Kaitlin and Bram show their true love, and how that love, can break a history of hate, lies, and murder between two families. Even though it wasn't easy, and Kaitlin lies a lot, at the end it's all worth it, because no matter what her love is secure. I absolutely loved it, I highly recommend this book to young readers who like books in the form Romeo and Juliet idea. I don't think its going to happen but I kind of hope this book turns into a movie, it would be really nice. What I learned from reading this book is that never give up on someone you love, and lying sometimes has its good things, if you don't lie sometimes you get stuck with the "What could have been" idea, but remember that for every lie there is always a consequence.


No comments:

Post a Comment