Pages

My Counter:)

RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Monday, October 4, 2010

[Extra Credit] Our story continues. . .

April through September

Slowly I was fading away

I didn't care about that feeling, just wanted to play with the same emotions that caused my heart to be ripped apart

All those endless nights of dreaming, crying thinking what could have been?

Those other nights of just giving up, thinking what's the point?

Then suddenly like a newborn baby, my reason came back. . .

I have a new opportunity and I am not going to let my fear bring me down again

Like a  flower blooming in a wilthered garden I am fresh again and have a whole new beginning

I need to water my flower and give it sunlight, a sunlight of hope

Don't let it wilther, nothing is impossible

If the flower bloomed so will you, and your trust with me will re-main

We will make it. . .that's a fact 

Since June 30th, 2009

It's another beginning including you, it's our story

I am in love with you<3 =)


No comments:

Post a Comment